1.3

Easyspace have basically stolen my money.After a shoddy service and constant issues with my Dedicated server (first the motherboard failed then the hard drive completely died) I was forced to move all my clients elsewhere.

I set the hosting auto renew off so the service would lapse. They turned it back on and charged my credit card £850, 30 days before my actual hosting was due for renew. They refused to refund it even though I wasn't using the hosting and didn't want it.

The customer service is appalling - they have cost me my business and taken money for something I don't want and don't use.Do not use this company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1225. HeatherMA is overall dissatisfied with Easyspace and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about dedicated hosting at Easyspace was service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hosting category for more informed decision or compare Easyspace to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Easyspace?

Comments