1.3

Easyspace have basically stolen my money.After a shoddy service and constant issues with my Dedicated server (first the motherboard failed then the hard drive completely died) I was forced to move all my clients elsewhere.

I set the hosting auto renew off so the service would lapse. They turned it back on and charged my credit card £850, 30 days before my actual hosting was due for renew. They refused to refund it even though I wasn't using the hosting and didn't want it.

The customer service is appalling - they have cost me my business and taken money for something I don't want and don't use.Do not use this company.

I didn't like: Service.

Had an Experience with Easyspace?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Cloudflare - WHO THE H*LL ARE YOU????? Cloudflare "I suddenly started getting "Welcome to Cloudflare!" emails, on my husbands e-address. I set up his e-mail years ago hoping he could become more tech-savvy...he hasn't. Also, he hasn't EVER..." Read more Error database against bluehost Bluehost "Tech Support: Website Issues Error database established you will be connected to an agent within 65 minutes . is it live chat? its slow service and every Saturday i got..." Read more Shopify Delivery Service Review Shopify "I ordered one item for a Christmas gift for my granddaughter never received I will show you what I got and the payment was taken. I sent email after email..." Read more Shopify - NO product, NO communication Shopify "I have ordered two products through two different companies with shopify and I have received neither. There is also no communication. No reply to emails sent. How are they still..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more